Papers are accepted on the understanding that they have not been and will not be published elsewhere. Each paper is assessed by the editor and, if it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to at least two independent referees for peer review. Based on their recommendations, the editor then decides whether the paper should be accepted in its current form, revised or rejected.. Papers on acceptance become the copyright of the journal. To assist publication, authors will be requested to submit a copy in Microsoft Word file of their final manuscript via email.
· Journal of Academia accepts research/original manuscripts.
· Manuscripts should be typed (with single spaced, Times New Roman (Font 11) on one side of paper and usually should not exceed 8 pages in length.
· In the text, scientific names should be italicized; do not underline any words.
· Avoid excessive use of italics to emphasize text.
· Use the Symbol Font for Greek letters and other symbols.
· For mathematics equation, Equation editor must be used. Each equation should end with a period or comma.
In general, manuscripts should be organized in the following order:
2. Name of authors
3. Complete postal address of affiliations
4. E-mail address of the corresponding author (preferably one)
6. Keywords :3 – 5 items
8. Material and methods
9. Results and discussion
11. Acknowledgements (additional information concerning research grants)
· Titles should not be run within the text.
· They should be typed on a separate line without indentation.
· Use bold face, upper-case letter type for titles.
· The authors’ first names should preferably be spelled out.
· If the authors are from different institutions, a superscipt Arabic numeral, i.e., 1, 2, . . . , n, which corresponds to the appropriate listed institution(s), should follow each author’s name.
· Give adequate postal addresses including the name of the country.
· The corresponding author’s E-mail address can be given as “E-mail:”
- Next >>